Thursday, June 27, 2013

Neapolitan Coffee Maker 1-2 Cup Size - Stainless Steel - Made in Italy

Neapolitan Coffee Maker 1-2 Cup Size - Stainless Steel - Made in ItalyI have a difficulty in brewing a coffee with this coffee maker. When I turn the coffee maker upside down after boiling, "the filter

group" seems to be slipping inside. 3 minutes later, I found "the filter group" sink inside the spout, and water doesn't go through the filter. So I have to lift up the filter...I tried to ask ILSA about this Coffee Maker, but still I couldn't get answer from ILSA.

When you turn over the pot, the inner container (containing the grounds) should, of course, stop at a certain point, so that the water can drip through and coffee can come out the other side. This inner container simply falls right to the bottom. Either my particular one was flawed, or had some wrong parts, or this machine simply doesn't work.

Buy Neapolitan Coffee Maker 1-2 Cup Size - Stainless Steel - Made in Italy Now

This stove-top coffee (or espresso, I used it to make coffee) maker is wonderful. It's a perfect melding of design and function streamlined and efficient, while lovely to look at.

I was so sad when the handle began to come off, requiring soddering, but would most definitely recommend and purchase this product again. Prior to the Ilsa Neapolitan I had the Bialetti which was a BUST replaced twice, plastic parts broke, a poor example of Italian coffee making design, or rather, over-produced and marketed in the U.S., whereas this Ilsa product is singular.

Read Best Reviews of Neapolitan Coffee Maker 1-2 Cup Size - Stainless Steel - Made in Italy Here

No comments:

Post a Comment