Friday, July 26, 2013

Espresso carafe, fits Braun, Krups, DeLonghi, etc, stainless steel.

Espresso carafe, fits Braun, Krups, DeLonghi, etc, stainless steel.Since the dimensions are not clear, to let anyone interested that this is the exact size of the regular small glass carafes and will fit perfectly. It pours without dribling or spilling a drop. It does not have a lid but that is not a concern with my situation. It is also very easy to clean.

The workmanship is very good with a strong handle firmly secured but the gauge of the metal could be heavier as it sits flimsly on the counter and could fall and get dented and I took one star away for that.

Overall it is a great substitute for the glass carafes that can break and cause injury with glass splinters.

Love that I can't break this. Marks inside let you know how much water. Good for frothing too. I store my expresso machine in a Lazy Susan, so I have broken the glasd too often.

Buy Espresso carafe, fits Braun, Krups, DeLonghi, etc, stainless steel. Now

After breaking toe glass carafes, I had to upgrade. This was the perfect solution. Fits most espresso makers I think.

Read Best Reviews of Espresso carafe, fits Braun, Krups, DeLonghi, etc, stainless steel. Here

I got this because I broke my carafe for the second time, so this would be less expensive since I cannot break it. I love it and it stays and looks like new all the time even after using it so much for my expresso

Want Espresso carafe, fits Braun, Krups, DeLonghi, etc, stainless steel. Discount?

Its nice to have a carafe that will not break. I was pleasantly surprised that it had serving sizes written inside to give the proper measurements.

No comments:

Post a Comment