Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Impressa J6 Espresso Machine

Impressa J6 Espresso MachineMy husband loves cappuccino, and I love latte. I have known this brand "Jura" for several years because my mom has one in her kitchen. I have always wanted one but it's just so expensive and I was not sure if I would be willing to spend that much of money buying a "coffee machine." Well, I finally made a decision purchasing this expensive machine on Amazon because of the free shipping.

This machine came with a very well protected big box, and it's very easy to open the package. The piano black looks so arrogant yet classic. Before starting the machine, I played the DVD in my computer. It has very clear and easy to follow instructions, including first time set up, how to clean, how to make different types of coffee, and so on.

I have tried cappuccino, latte, and regular coffee. It's so easy and quick! The quality is really amazing! My husband and I are both happy we bought this machine. Now we can enjoy cappuccino any time we want and it just takes one push! Love it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment