Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Porcelain #2 Coffee Dripper / Filter Cone

Porcelain #2 Coffee Dripper / Filter ConeI had the Cilio and one day I dropped it and it broke. This was a few dollars cheaper so I went for it. It looked the same. It drains fine but the base is smaller and barely fits the edges of my daily coffee cup. I did not even think about that. The Cilio has a bigger base so if your cup is bigger around at the top that will matter to you and it matters which of these porcelain brands you get not only for proper drainage. I will be ordering the other again anyways because this just doesn't work with my favorite cups.

Great quality. Would recommend hand washing, Heat from a dishwasher will create tiny fractures in the glaze and will begin to stain.. This is for any porcelain product.

Buy Porcelain #2 Coffee Dripper / Filter Cone Now

No comments:

Post a Comment