Sunday, December 29, 2013

Blue Neapolitan Coffee Maker - Made in Italy

Blue Neapolitan Coffee Maker - Made in ItalyFirst, the "coffee maker" will only yield maybe 6-8 oz of coffee at most...during its entire usable life. The threaded metal filter became impossible to remove after the first cup of coffee. In addition, during the first stage of the brewing process i.e. heating the water, the steam release spout squirts hot water across your stove. I went with this coffee maker because I didn't want something made in China and I figured it was worth a shot. Go with a Bodum Coffee press made in Denmark instead. I would not recommend this product.

You can't use this on the stove at all. It's way too tiny. I thought it would be larger than this.

Buy Blue Neapolitan Coffee Maker - Made in Italy Now

No comments:

Post a Comment