Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Frieling Gold Coffee Filter # 2

Frieling Gold Coffee Filter # 2Mesh not fine enough. Lets a lot of sediment through. Does not fit in the Zojirushi coffee pot. Ok if you run out of paper filters, I went back to paper.

I was looking forward to using my gold filter instead of paper filters or a French press. My first cup was a disaster the coffee was too fine and a lot of grounds made it through the filter, plus the water passed through very quickly, picking up little of the coffee's flavor. I have tried adjusting the grind on my burr grinder, and a coarser grind works better in terms of keeping the coffee in the filter, but the water still runs through very quickly. I guess one option is to make coffee in a French press and then pour it through the gold filter, but that seems lame I may as well just use the plunger sieve in the French press.

Buy Frieling Gold Coffee Filter # 2 Now

This filter saves a lot on paper (expensive) filters. I love it. It also saves on paper waste for the environment.

Read Best Reviews of Frieling Gold Coffee Filter # 2 Here

I used mine for over a year now. Although it lets in the finely ground coffee bits, which end up on the bottom of my cup, I still prefer it to using a new filter every day.

Want Frieling Gold Coffee Filter # 2 Discount?

This filter will not work in the Zojirushi EC-DAC50 coffeemaker or my old Krups. So be sure when you buy this. Also its not worth sending back.

Save 5% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment