Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Handpresso HPWILD Wild 16-Bar Hand-Pump Portable Espresso Machine with Free Handpresso Carrying Case

Handpresso HPWILD Wild 16-Bar Hand-Pump Portable Espresso Machine with Free Handpresso Carrying CaseI ordered this as a Christmas present. When I received it, it did not work. I tried to return it for a new one. So far I am out of pocket $80 for postage which I had to pay to return the faulty product! ($40 to post to me and $40 to return it) And I do not have the product!

I have been toying with the idea of buying a handpresso for the past 2 years; I should never have waited so long. My job entails being on the road 90% of the time and the majority of that time I am in places where it is difficult if not impossible to get a decent shot of espresso. The handpresso allows me to have a quick perfectly pulled shot every morning. I have no complaints regarding this product and encourage anyone interested in getting one to do so; you wont regret it.

Buy Handpresso HPWILD Wild 16-Bar Hand-Pump Portable Espresso Machine with Free Handpresso Carrying Case Now

This machine seems promising, but does not deliver a a cup of anything resembling espresso. It is not difficult to operate, but neither is it a pleasure to go through the clumsy hand-pumping and pod loading required. What finally emerges is a little infusion of mediocre coffee-flavored beverage with an uncontrolled splatter of foam (there's no way to call it crema) at the end. The temperature and quantity of the beverage are nearly impossible to control.

Read Best Reviews of Handpresso HPWILD Wild 16-Bar Hand-Pump Portable Espresso Machine with Free Handpresso Carrying Case Here

No comments:

Post a Comment