Friday, February 21, 2014

[Best Holiday Gift] PHY 4-Cup/0.6L Switch Espresso Coffee Maker / Coffeemaker with Glass Carafe & P

[Best Holiday Gift] PHY 4-Cup/0.6L Switch Espresso Coffee Maker / Coffeemaker with Glass Carafe & Permanent Filter & Semi Transparent Water Tank, RedI was looking for a 4 cup coffee maker, with a cone filter, with a glass carafe, and if it was in red it would match the other red items in my kitchen. So I ordered this coffee maker. Not only did it meet all the criteria, it makes good coffee, takes up very little space, and is a bargain price. The only thing I wish for is an automatic shut off timer. Other than that, perfect!

The title claims "switch espresso coffee maker." It's basically just your regular coffee maker. There's only one switch on the machine (on and off).

Pros:

-Small and compact (fits right under the cupboard)

-Comes with the permanent filter

-Really fast

-Easy to clean

Cons:

-No automatic shut off

*Would definitely recommend to any solo coffee drinker like myself.

Buy [Best Holiday Gift] PHY 4-Cup/0.6L Switch Espresso Coffee Maker / Coffeemaker with Glass Carafe & P Now

It's small enough to meet my coffee needs, but the impact in color greatly enhances the decor of my kitchen!

Read Best Reviews of [Best Holiday Gift] PHY 4-Cup/0.6L Switch Espresso Coffee Maker / Coffeemaker with Glass Carafe & P Here

Excellent coffee I woul recommend this coffee maker to all.

maker--the very best at this price.

It works very good, I like it.

Want [Best Holiday Gift] PHY 4-Cup/0.6L Switch Espresso Coffee Maker / Coffeemaker with Glass Carafe & P Discount?

I needed something really small for my bedroom, after a foot surgery, this worked perfectly for a small space where it was needed.

Save 45% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment