Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Black & Decker CBG100S Smartgrind Coffee Grinder, Stainless Steel

Black & Decker CBG100S Smartgrind Coffee Grinder, Stainless SteelI thought the only problem with this grinder was that it didn't grind up the beans completely until the grinder kept going even when the lid was removed! I had this grinder less than 30 days and, needless to say, it has been returned. At the speed these things grind they have to have safety features that work. It was an intermittent problem but even once is too often if you have to unplug the thing to get it to stop.

I have seen other people complain about this too. The coffee grinder sometimes keeps grinding even with the lid off. Do not buy.

Buy Black & Decker CBG100S Smartgrind Coffee Grinder, Stainless Steel Now

This Black & Decker CBG100S Coffee Grinder needs to be recalled!

Mine worked just fine for about 6 months and then it malfunctioned the last time I used it. It ran without me pushing the on button and it continued to run without the lid in place. I think this is very dangerous! I have been using it about 4 times a week, and only for coffee beans. It had never been dropped or anything. It was clean and there is no reason for it to have done this.

Read Best Reviews of Black & Decker CBG100S Smartgrind Coffee Grinder, Stainless Steel Here

I'm a weekend coffee drinker at home (get my coffee at work during the week) so I didn't need some deluxe machine. I was a little concerned that this grinder would be of good quality since it had a very reasonable price, but after it arrived and I used it I was very happy. Grinds great. You might get a couple of beans that did not grind all the way but this little grinder will give you a course or fine grind depending on how you like it. Why buy the big grinder to take up the counter space when all you need is this and when finished put it back in the cabinet where it doesn't take a lot of space to store. Great product would definitely recommend.

Want Black & Decker CBG100S Smartgrind Coffee Grinder, Stainless Steel Discount?

Read the instructions before you use it. They state explicitly to wait for the blades to stop turning before you remove the cap. They tell you multiple times to be careful because the blades are sharp. (And why shouldn't they be?) I think it's basic safety to just unplug it before you remove the grinds.

So far I have had great luck with this grinder. It is very powerful and sleek. I don't normally review products but I felt I had to pitch in my two cents because I don't think the negative reviews are justified. I would definitely recommend it. I got it for $15 at my local grocery store.

I will continue to use it and if it starts to show any decline in use or it prematurely breaks I will change my ratings to reflect that. However, so far it is serving me well.

Save 20% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment