Sunday, March 23, 2014

Chemex - Chemex Bonded FP-2 Filter Paper (Designed only for Chemex CM-1) 1-3 Cups (100 count)

Chemex - Chemex Bonded FP-2 Filter Paper 1-3 CupsChemex, in my opinion, makes the best damn regular coffee. I've tried french presses, vacuum systems, etc.; Chemex 8 Cup Coffee Maker CM 8A tops them all. And it's not even the coffee maker that is the key but the filter paper. Since the Chemex system was invented by a scientist, back in the '30's, I can only assume he was using some laboratory filter paper in his shop and figured out that was what was making his coffee taste so good.

As far as I can tell, Chemex filter paper removes the slightly sour/acid taste from coffee, that I find objectionable. This, in turn, lets through the complex bitter/sweet flavors and allows me to taste them more fully.

For what it's worth, I grind my dark roasted beans right before using them, grinding 6 cups worth for wife and myself. We've also made our own ceramic coffee pots that have the same size top, to hold the Chemex filters. Works just as well as the Chemex pots. Now, if I can just find an auto-brew device that can use Chemex filters for work...

I have been using Chemex for 40 years. I wouldn't change for the world. The BEST coffeeis made with Chemex filters.

Buy Chemex - Chemex Bonded FP-2 Filter Paper (Designed only for Chemex CM-1) 1-3 Cups (100 count) Now

I like these and would recommend them for the Chemex Coffee Maker. Do yourself a favor and use only genuine Chemex filters in the Chemex Coffee Maker, it's the only way to assure great tasting coffee. As usual, Amazon shopping was flawless... easy checkout and quick shipping.

Read Best Reviews of Chemex - Chemex Bonded FP-2 Filter Paper (Designed only for Chemex CM-1) 1-3 Cups (100 count) Here

The Chemex filters were fine of course. You need a Chemex coffee carafe to use them. I highly recommend this for any coffee lover. I have the 2 cup carafe which I use to make a large mug of coffee. It's a bit more time consuming that an automatic drip method but using the Chemex makes a far superior cup of coffee. Bold coffee flavor, no bitterness, just the right temperature. I ignore my plunger pot now in favor of the Chemex...every time.

Want Chemex - Chemex Bonded FP-2 Filter Paper (Designed only for Chemex CM-1) 1-3 Cups (100 count) Discount?

These filters really work as advertised to take some of the acids, fats, oils and bitter flavor elements from coffee. I was skeptical of the manufacturer's claim, but have been a satisfied user for many years. The filter paper is somewhat heavier than other filters. That seems to do the trick. I just wish they were less expensive.

No comments:

Post a Comment