Thursday, March 27, 2014

Vev Vigano Carioca Nero 1-Cup Espresso Maker

Vev Vigano Carioca Nero 1-Cup Espresso MakerThis is an excellent product. Exactly what I wanted. It arrived promptly. Makes a perfect 2 ounce cup of "hardcore" espresso. It is built like a tank. You could run over it with a truck. I am sure it will last a lifetime. Wish I could find more 1 cup wonders like this. Thanks, in Texas. Chris

I love this gadget for it's mechanical perfection and all stainless construction. I was tired of the cheap aluminum models and I am pleased with this clean and classic one shot machine.

Buy Vev Vigano Carioca Nero 1-Cup Espresso Maker Now

I'm new to the ooffee world and purchased this because it's made in Italy and it's stainless steel. Incredibly simple to use and seems like it will outlast me. Buy it!

Read Best Reviews of Vev Vigano Carioca Nero 1-Cup Espresso Maker Here

I love this coffee maker..Since I've gotten it I drink more expresso than ever.. It is small though, which I didn't expect, but I've gotten used to the rich expressos I cant give it up.

Want Vev Vigano Carioca Nero 1-Cup Espresso Maker Discount?

I bought this to avoid using aluminum for health reasons. It is well worth the extra money. It feels very well constructed inside and out. I have used it for months now and can tell it will hold up much longer than the cheap aluminum models. I had trouble finding a single serving size so finding this was great. Trust me, buy this.

Regarding some reviews that say it doesn't sit well on the stove burners, nonsense. I have a gas stove and it works fine. Face it, it's a single serving size so it has to be small. You will need to find the right spot on your burner but that's it.

No comments:

Post a Comment