Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Dip-It Automatic Drip Coffeemaker Cleaner Liquid-7 oz

Dip-It Automatic Drip Coffeemaker Cleaner Liquid-7 ozOur family has used this product for years and it works GREAT on automatic drip coffee pots. We use to buy this item at local grocery or pharmacy's but can't find it any more. I was delighted to find it available via Amazon. Our coffee maker was cleaned as soon as the box arrived.

Dip-It is my favorite cleaning product for both coffee and tea pots. Unfortunately, none of the stores in my area choose to carry it anymore--even Walmart! So, I turned to trusty Amazon and ordered as much as I could. Great product, great service!

Buy Dip-It Automatic Drip Coffeemaker Cleaner Liquid-7 oz Now

I love these for being tasting very fresh and crunchy! I can put my favorite cheese and jams on them, and they still taste the same!!!

Read Best Reviews of Dip-It Automatic Drip Coffeemaker Cleaner Liquid-7 oz Here

This product is totally different than the Product of the same name by a Company apparently called Dip-it! If you notice closely enough, this product is by a company named "Reckitt". (Perfectly named, I might add.) I ordered several bottles of this product and it was nothing but colored water. It was totally useless. What you are probably looking for (as am I) is the powered form by the company called "Dip-it" NOT this stuff. Don't buy this item unless you want to just throw your money away.

Want Dip-It Automatic Drip Coffeemaker Cleaner Liquid-7 oz Discount?

No comments:

Post a Comment