Sunday, May 25, 2014

Hot Water Pot (3 Liters)

Hot Water PotI bought my unit at an Asian grocery called "99 Ranch", which had a very good price. The unit had notable defects (sometimes stopped boiling far before the boiling point; sometimes got an air bubble and couldn't keep pumping the water out), and it did NOT have a "lock/unlock" safety button although one was depicted in the manual. When it did work, it was very handy. It stopped working entirely after just two weeks.

I called the phone number printed right on the back on the machine, and the very courteous man on the phone immediately offered to send me a whole new one at their expense, and even pay for the return shipping on this one. The new one arrived promptly, but has already proven to have at least one defect (a loose hinge part).

It seems like you get a lot for your money, but the quality reminds me of General Motors circa 1975. Needs improvement.

I've had one of these hot water pots for several years now. All it does is boil up 3 liters of water and keep it hot all day, all night. I frequently plug mine in at 9 am and unplug it at 2 am. The water is always very hot. I use it to make instant coffee, tea, cocoa, and for 'starter' hot water to boil noodles & such faster. I also find that having hot water always to hand helps ensure I get plenty of fluids each day (particularly important with drying heat on in the winter).

The fuse did blow on mine a few months after I first got it. But the company quickly sent me another free of charge (pot was under warranty), and it was not difficult to install. You can also purchase fuses if you want extras. But, this happened only once to me in about 3-4 years of heavy daily use.

All in all, if you want a basic unit that will give you really hot water whenever you want, this pot is perfect. Much easier than constantly boiling up tea kettles (and probably more energy efficient).

Buy Hot Water Pot (3 Liters) Now

I have had my hot water pot for about a year now and I love it! Being an avid tea and hot cocoa drinker I am always using it and probably end up refilling it about once every other day. I would recommend a larger size for families. I recently moved in with my boyfriends family and at first they were skeptical about using a hot water pot they claimed to like the charm of heating a pot of water over the stove everytime they wanted hot cocoa but I set up my hot water pot and now they are addicted. The poor water kettle has been sitting on the stove collecting dust for a few months now! The only bad thing I can think of is that you get hard water stains in the water dispenser. I am not sure if there is any way to get around this since the nature of the pot is that it boils off chloride, etc. I just rinse it out once in a while without any chemicals and it works perfect still. Anyways, I highly recommend a hot water pot.

Read Best Reviews of Hot Water Pot (3 Liters) Here

This item was given to us second hand, it is the best thing ever for making baby bottles. (of course always check the temp to be sure it is not too hot for baby!) We put about an ounce of hot water to make an 8 ounce bottle mix the formula then add room temp water. Also great for making tea or cup of soup. We just love it, have been using it for about a month now and have had no problems and it was used previously for who knows how long. No problems with the pump or hinge or anything else works like a dream. Easy to clean too. And the cord comes out of the side of the pot so that it can sit flush up against the back of the kitchen counter minimizing the amount of space it takes up.

Want Hot Water Pot (3 Liters) Discount?

I got my first pot and it worked great for 3 weeks. Called manufacturer and they were very nice and sent me a new cord as they thought that was the problem when it completely stopped working...that was not the problem so they sent me another bottom and it went right to ready with no boiling....they sent me a third pot and it worked great for 3 days when it also stopped boiling and went right to ready. Great concept when it works...I'm now going to ask for a refund and try another brand.

No comments:

Post a Comment