Saturday, May 24, 2014

Jura Capresso C1000 Super-Automatic Coffee and Espresso Center with Claris WaterTM Care System

Jura Capresso C1000 Super-Automatic Coffee and Espresso Center with Claris WaterTM Care SystemI received this as a gift about 5 years ago. I use it daily. Every cup is amazing. Even with cheap coffee beans. I brought this machine to work with me an now I am a favorite spot for coworkers to visit when they need a cup. I have a Keurig at home and I just really choke down coffee made in that. This Capresso just makes coffee that tastes great. I follow the "warning lights" when they come on and de-scale with special tablets and liquids when it calls for it and have had no problems at all. Turn it on, prime it with the push fo a button and in seconds you have wonderful "Crema" coffee. I use it in a big cup and have adjusted the water to allow me to have a pretty large cup of coffee (not a pure espresso dude here). Every coworker that has a cup tells me how amazing the coffee is. So I know they don't make these things anymore but the build quality, ease of use, and most important taste of coffee is outstanding. I am just gonna really be bummed out the day this decides to quit knowing how much I am going to have to pay for a replacement unit. In reality, it is not that much when you think of how much you could be foolishly spending daily just to carry a starbucks cup around. Again if you can find one buy it. I'm ruined as no coffee seems to taste as good as what comes out of this machine!

I struggled to follow the initial instructions for setting up the machine, but after speaking with the seller was able to get the machine operating correctly. It brews amazing coffee and espresso. I can't drink "other" coffee any more.

Buy Jura Capresso C1000 Super-Automatic Coffee and Espresso Center with Claris WaterTM Care System Now

No comments:

Post a Comment