Thursday, May 22, 2014

Lavazza 4202A 2.2 Pound Super Crema Espresso Whole Bean

Lavazza 4202A 2.2 Pound Super Crema Espresso Whole Beanafter years of using starbucks espresso roast in my gaggia titanium, i thought i'd try something different. there is really NO comparison...the lavazza beans produce coffee that is less bitter and sweeter than any of the starbucks coffees...there is a lovely thick crema on top of the glass (thicker and tastier than any i've ever tried) i can even happily enjoy full cups of americano coffee from my gaggia (doesn't work really well with other beans, again, they tend to be bitter and acidy)

highly recommended!

Don't have a clue what the negative reviews are about...it's a food product and there will always be natural variations in consistency. I haven't experienced any with this product. Even though I received a 1kg bag with a broken seal, it was still excellent (it's a sin to waste it, LOL!). . As far as the "light" color goes, oily black beans clog super-auto machine's grinders so they're usually not recommended. FWIW, the Illy (see below) is black as night and it's pre-ground so I don't have to worry about clogging as I can manually bypass dose the machine. You can do the same with any espresso you buy pre-ground or grind in an external grinder.

Personally, I love the stuff! I was introduced to it by friends who bought a Saeco Incanto Sirius super-auto (HIGHLY Recommended) and use Super Crema and Illy Decaf pre-ground (fantastic, but you need a mortgage to buy the stuff) and I loved them so much I bought my own Sirius and tons of Lavazza (as well as the Illy decaf). I've had the Saeco from Memorial Day to Labor Day this summer and have brewed circa 800(!) shots, going through SIX (6) kilos (13.5#) of Super Crema in the process and have yet to brew a bad shot. It does fine in cappucino and cafe crema as well. I bring 12 shots into work on fridays (bagel day) and everyone loves the stuff...I haven't met one person who didn't enjoy my Super Crema espresso and that's served from a thermos!

Buy a bag and see for yourself....for LESS THAN the price of Starbucks garbage, you can get the real deal here. I just bought six more bags of the stuff...I'm keeping most of it and giving one or two away as gifts to family/friends. Remember the old caveat: there truly is no accounting for taste, LOL!

Enjoy!

UPDATE (4/8/09): After approx. 4,000+ shots, I haven't changed my opinion. If anything, I love this stuff even more now! I am completely addicted to Super Crema to the point that I can't stomach anything else. I still haven't had a bad shot with the stuff. If you find better, let me know, please! You'll have to go some to beat Super Crema in my book, especially at the under $/lb. price point!

Buy Lavazza 4202A 2.2 Pound Super Crema Espresso Whole Bean Now

Fantastic espresso beans! I usually drink Illy, but thought I would give this a 'shot'... and I was not disappointed! This has a slightly smokier flavor than the Illy roasts, produces a NICE crema, and is ultra smooth.

In short, give this a try. Highly recommended for my fellow coffee heads out there...

Read Best Reviews of Lavazza 4202A 2.2 Pound Super Crema Espresso Whole Bean Here

Lavazza produces the best espresso beans according to me. Someone was complaining against the quality may be the packs that you bought were too old and yesgenerally espresso does upset sensitive stomach, that does not indicate bad quality of coffee beans. I am from Europe and can say that Starbucks coffee is not to my taste, I have to agree with Mr.Hernandes. The bitter taste that they achieve has blends and notes of something quite different than the normal espresso bitterness.

Want Lavazza 4202A 2.2 Pound Super Crema Espresso Whole Bean Discount?

These are ordinary coffee beans, not the super oily dark roast you want in expresso beans. In fact they are a little on the green side. They probably make decent coffee.

Update 9/3. I have revised my review from 3 stars to 5. This is wonderful stuff, full-bodied and creamy. It isn't what I expected; it's better. I'm reordering some today.

Save 44% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment