Friday, July 25, 2014

Ferrero Pocket Coffee (18 Pcs - 225 G)

Ferrero Pocket CoffeeAt so many cafe, tobacco shop and grocery store check-out counters in Italy you can buy this tiny hit of espresso in a small rectangle of dark chocolate. Molto bella. Twice now I have brought home several boxes of these delicious treats for my friends to taste. Not one Pocket Coffee has ever made it out of my house. I love to cook and share what comes out of my kitchen but I cannot bring myself to share these.

A quick and tastey break from the day's work, and it fits in your pocket too! Dangerously delicious treat with a caffene jolt.

Buy Ferrero Pocket Coffee (18 Pcs - 225 G) Now

Well...... I had some reservations about ordering this product, wondering if they would melt in the heat and be ruined guess what? they didn't and they are as good as the ones I found at the Rome airport the 1st time, then hubby went to Rome and brought me some back, then family went to Rome and said they were unable to find them... so after a brief dis-appointment my smile is back, I don't have to wait on travels to Rome... yet I am mindful that there is a specific shelf time that they are available

Read Best Reviews of Ferrero Pocket Coffee (18 Pcs - 225 G) Here

I first found this product in the checkout lines at Austrian groceries. When I returned back to the US, I ordered this from Amazon to share with co-workers. They are espresso-filled chocolates and are quite good. I had to warn co-workers to put the entire thing in their mouth, because the espresso is liquid and will drip out if you bite. My colleagues snapped them up quickly and we were energized for the rest of the day! I had to hide them from my 6 year old because she liked them, too, and would climb anywhere to find them. She already has enough energy.

Want Ferrero Pocket Coffee (18 Pcs - 225 G) Discount?

What's not to like??? It's so rich, one candy satisfies my sweet craving for the day. YUM! And the little bit of crunch.... nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment