Sunday, July 28, 2013

Gaggia Espresso Dose

Gaggia Espresso DoseI have owned a number of Gaggia machines and liked them. I bought this for my girlfriend and it is the worst espresso machine I have used. it is a poorly manufactured plastic imitation of a Gaggia machine.

It is too light and you have to hold it down to attach the porta-filter.

The heating tray on top is practically useless as it doesn't get hot.

the Filter seal started leaking after 2 months and I have waited 3 months for a replacement.

It does not siphon water into the tank so you have to prime it everytime you use it.

Don't waste your money spend more and get the Gaggia Baby or Coffee. both of these are great machines that will make better espresso.

This machine worked for 30 days then failed. I returned it to wholelattelove for repiar and I'm told it will be 2 months before I get it back. I'm not impressed with their service nor with the buggy Gaggia Dose.

I dont recommend either the Dose or wholelattelove

Buy Gaggia Espresso Dose Now

No comments:

Post a Comment