Monday, October 28, 2013

Forever Espresso Miss TUTU 6 Cup Espresso Maker.

Forever Espresso Miss TUTU 6 Cup Espresso Maker.this thing works better than a crappy $60 countertop "espresso" machine. must be a lot of pressure created in there like a high quality machine, almost as good as starbucks when i use their beans here, very dark rich espresso. so glad to taste this for such a cheap machine. hell cheaaaa!! prime this sh** get it real quickkkk!! i love prime!!

The day Miss Tutu came to me was a cold one. It was a frigid 63 degrees in central Florida. I had to wear pants that day. I had spent the whole morning sipping fine rum and a good part of the afternoon drinking bourbon whiskey. I wasn't sure exactly how to operate the locking mechanism of my front door when the USPS man came and knocked. With the grace of God and some patience I unlocked the door and stumbled into the hallway to receive my package.

The USPS man looked concerned for some reason and asked if he needed to call someone. I declined graciously and demanded he divulge to me what was in the box. He looked momentarily confused so I raised my glass above my head and threw my beloved Teddy Bear, Evan, to the ground and demanded in a loud and commanding voice, "What is in the God damnable box, sir?"

He claimed ignorance to the box's contents but I am fairly certain he knew. I asked if he could open the package while I waited behind the door but he declined. This aroused my suspicion. What indeed was in this box? I was looking questioningly into his eyes when he pulled out a pen from his jacket pocket and asked if I could just sign for the box so he could go. I felt this was a reasonable request so I complied. He smiled and walked quickly out the door of my building.

I retrieved Evan from the ground and sat down upon the stairs and stared at the box by my apartment door for an indeterminate amount of time. I awoke some time later and noticed it had grown dark outside. There was a note from my neighbor taped to my chest mentioning something about "not sleeping in the stairwell" and Evan was no longer in my strong muscular arms. I looked towards the package and there on top of the box sat Evan. I felt a great sense of relief that he had not abandoned me during my nap. I also felt incredibly groggy and was overjoyed when I realized that the box contained my new stove top coffee maker. Evan and I enjoyed a nice cup of espresso from Miss Tutu.

Product is well made, not flimsy or anything. Very solid. Takes about 10 minutes on medium heat on an old electric stove to work. This does make 6 Espresso size cups of coffee. It will fill one regular size coffee mug and depending on the coffee you use it will really do the job.

The only thing you should keep in mind is that after every time you wash it you must wipe it dry or the water spots make it look really crappy.

Buy Forever Espresso Miss TUTU 6 Cup Espresso Maker. Now

No comments:

Post a Comment