Monday, November 25, 2013

Nespresso A+D50-US-OR-NE Espresso Maker with Aeroccino Milk Frother, Pure Orange

Nespresso A+D50-US-OR-NE Espresso Maker with Aeroccino Milk Frother, Pure OrangeI have spent a large amount of time researching consumer espresso machines; it's actually somewhat of a hobby of mine. The range of products from entry-level to prosumer is boundless and it fascinates me to see what people will pay for the convenience of a latte at home. Nespresso takes this convenience to another level with its capsule system, only available through Nespresso, that offer relatively high-quality espresso for the masses. There's no portafilters, no grinders, and no tamping.

And this is one the biggest secrets of espresso at home. You're not buying a machine, you're buying a setup. Typically this involves an espresso machine ($150+), an entry level espresso grinder ($200+), and countless accessories. Want to steam milk? Well, you'll need a pitcher. And a thermometer. Fresh beans need good storage. A better tamp? That'll cost you. The up-front savings of the Nespresso are sizable and easily offset the expense of the capsules.

As a professional barista who works in a fully manual, high-end café, when I want an outstanding cappuccino I generally will just go to work. Frankly, this is not a replacement for a café, and you won't find one in this price range. The Nespresso U is perfect for those times when you want to go to get a latté but just don't want to leave home.

The U is far from a replacement for a traditional cup at a coffee shop, but it is a standout in its price point. It has fantastic design elements that make espresso drinks much more manageable like

-internal drip mechanism so that your counters don't get dripped on

-magnetized storage so that parts don't get lost as easily (internal and external drip trays)

-moderately large used capsule bin inside

-easy to use ristretto, espresso, and lungo settings. I love how easy these are to program as well

-great water tank that's moveable; great for small kitchens

The Aerrocino is also a lot of fun. Latte art is absolutely not going to happen with it, but it makes the milk adequately frothy and hot. I am particularly fond of the cold cappuccino setting which basically just turns all the milk to foam without heating it. This is a feature you can't have with a steam wand like on a traditional machine. It's fun, light, quick, and delicious. I also think the Aerrocino, much like the U, looks nice on the counter.

In short, this setup is a great value. You will get decent espresso, nice milk, and no additional resources needed, excluding Nespresso's capsules and some quality milk.

makes an excellent cup of espresso with no manual intervention other than dropping in the coffee capsule, and the milk frother heats and froths milk silently and quickly.

Buy Nespresso A+D50-US-OR-NE Espresso Maker with Aeroccino Milk Frother, Pure Orange Now

Exceptional product, very easy to use and it makes drinks in minutes. The quality of the Nespresso Caps and the coffee flavor is rich and full, I could not be happier. Great product and saves me money at the coffee shop.

Read Best Reviews of Nespresso A+D50-US-OR-NE Espresso Maker with Aeroccino Milk Frother, Pure Orange Here

If you love espresso, and drinks made with espresso, this can't be beat! I used to grind my own beans, pack my own coffee, and make my own espresso... but the clean-up afterwards is a buzz kill. Personally, I think 60¢ per cup is a DEAL considering the convenience factor and the quality and consistency of the product. The Aeroccino also makes perfect froth every time. My wife got a Keurig and I got this after I liked the convenience factor of the Keurig but not the quality or its ability to make real espresso, or cappuccino (what it [produced was nothing more than instant "gas station" coffee). The Keurig is no longer in our kitchen. My only knock is that it would be nice if it made the drink a little hotter (its actually the right temp if you drink it right away but bigger drinks get cold before I finish).

Tip: This machine has programmable buttons. I reprogrammed the smaller button to pour the standard espresso (realizing that I would never want the ristretto setting which is too small), changed the middle button for the Lungo size, and changed the larger button to pour an "Americano" (essentially your typical coffee sized drink made with a shot of espresso and hot water I just let the hot water continue to run through the pod for a little stronger version). This larger pour just makes basic coffee (as good as any our Keurig could muster).

I have found that I like the Lungo sizes (now my middle button). It is essentially a double shot of espresso (more like almost 3) and, to me, is the perfect cup of "regular" coffee (just way more flavor than standard coffee, and still has the crema). The Lungo pods have a little more cofffee in them so they also make the best "Americanos". Enjoy!

Want Nespresso A+D50-US-OR-NE Espresso Maker with Aeroccino Milk Frother, Pure Orange Discount?

It's quick easy and doesn't take up any space on your counter. And nespresso delivers fast to your door step! I have two of these now one for my home and one for the RV.

No comments:

Post a Comment