Sunday, February 23, 2014

Kalorik Coordinates 8-Cup Coffee Maker, White/Red

Kalorik Coordinates 8-Cup Coffee Maker, White/RedThe carafe cracked on the third usage. As if that wasn't enough to discard product integrity. I return and ordered a second brewer and that carafe cracked on the fourth usage. So there you have! I would be a bit leery in considering this product. Now I have been brewing coffee for a solid 55 years and have never had this happen on any other brewer.

I received my Karolik 8 cup coffee maker and used it for 3 weeks when the carafe broke on the bottom while the coffee was brewing. I contacted Abe's of Maine. The customer service rep was immediately defensive, spewed a bunch of reasons it was not their responsibility and ultimately said they were not responsible because carafes break all the time. A clean dry carafe should not break while the coffee is brewing, especially after a few weeks. I read a review after I purchased that others have had the same issue with this product. In the end he said they do not carry the item anymore and could not help me. So wasted my money buying from this company; they would not support the products they represent.

Buy Kalorik Coordinates 8-Cup Coffee Maker, White/Red Now

This is an inexpensive, good looking product that works as well as any of the more expensive brands.

When I discovered that, in this industry, a cup is only four ounces I went looking for something that would fill two sixteen ounce mugs like real people use. This was perfect. I may buy more for gifts.

Read Best Reviews of Kalorik Coordinates 8-Cup Coffee Maker, White/Red Here

This is a great coffee maker and coffee is very hot the way it should be. Who needs a programmable timer when you can set it up at night and in the morning it only takes 9 minutes for nice fresh, tasty really hot coffee!

Want Kalorik Coordinates 8-Cup Coffee Maker, White/Red Discount?

No comments:

Post a Comment