Monday, February 24, 2014

Nuova Simonelli Oscar Pour Over Espresso Coffee Machine

Nuova Simonelli Oscar Pour Over Espresso Coffee MachineI have this machine Sinne 2 years. It is absolutely Great. I did so my homework before investing into such an extensive machineand i Never regretted my Decission.

The machine has 2 water cicles. Therefor no anoying waiting until the water is hot enough after the first brewing/ steaming for the 2nd step.

Further is this a semi professional machine which means the porta filter has the same measurements than a professional machine.

I also like to point out, that the pressure of this machine is great! Sure, a machine in a café.is more effective, but those are not available for 1000 bucks! This one is absolutely sufficient for all kinds of milk. If you are not sure how to texturise milk I suggest you look it up on you tube to avoid disappointment caused by the operator.

While cleaning the machine I guess I let the pressure build up a little much, or maybe after two years the Teflon tubes are getting weaker, however one needed to be replaced and now I am back to barristering. ;-)

If you want a machine that makes reliably great coffee like you get at you local barrister this is the one!

Get a decent coffee grinder while you are at it.

And be sure to get decent coffee beans!

The only downer : large glasses and most coffee mugs do not fit under the porter filter.

No comments:

Post a Comment