Sunday, March 30, 2014

Frabosk 5 5/8" Induction Heat Diffuser Plate

Frabosk 5 5/8' Induction Heat Diffuser PlateI bought the Frabosk 8 3/4" and the 5 5/8" plate for use with my Electrolux Induction Range.

Pro's: They're very nice looking and very well made

Con's: Although they work, they don't work well. The heat transfer is v...e...r...y sloooooow! I could not get the toast for a grilled cheese to brown. I could boil water slowly. And the handles go through and are unusable while heating which kind of makes the handles useless.

The diffuser plate is costly (which is why I got the smaller size though I wish I had the larger) but still cheaper than replacing all my favorite pots which otherwise couldn't be used with my induction cooktop.

Buy Frabosk 5 5/8" Induction Heat Diffuser Plate Now

I have a induction burner,Not all my pans are made for the burner,so this little tool has made it really nice.For any one who is considering a induction burner but doesn't want to invest in the cook wear this is a must.

Read Best Reviews of Frabosk 5 5/8" Induction Heat Diffuser Plate Here

I bought this in hopes that I could use my noninduction compatiable cookware with the newly purchased NuWave induction burner. Turns out that is just a piece of stainless steel that does not effectively transfer the heat. Save your money and just buy some induction compatiable cookware.

Want Frabosk 5 5/8" Induction Heat Diffuser Plate Discount?

This thing is HORRIBE!!!!!! It took forever to heat up, and I tried to fried something, it did get it done!!!! I had to finish my meal using my cast iron skillet!!!!!!! Don't waste your money or your time this piece of useless crap!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment