Thursday, May 29, 2014

West Bend 12-Cup Coffee Maker, White

West Bend 12-Cup Coffee Maker, WhiteThis coffee maker arrived well packaged and damage free. I really like the sleek look as compared to a Mr. Coffee which seems bulkier and more utilitarian in design.

This item does not work any better than a Mr. Coffee just looks nicer as a full time counter top resident. After all coffee is all about the bean and not the hot water maker.

I have always used a plug in appliance timer for my coffee maker so the lack of an auto off feature is not a problem.

You can't go wrong for the price. Initially I was willing to pay a lot more until I started reading the reviews. I have had this now for over a month, it gets used daily. No problems, easy to use and clean. The coffee taste just as good as the Kuerig (workplace). Save your money.

Buy West Bend 12-Cup Coffee Maker, White Now

Perfect, inexpensive, big container, pours well Why pay $100 when this works just as good, no needless bells and whistles.

Read Best Reviews of West Bend 12-Cup Coffee Maker, White Here

Love this unit. It is easy to clean and the pot does not drip. I wanted this particular coffee maker because it does not have "bells and whistles." I clean it after each use so it maintains a continuing sparkle.

Want West Bend 12-Cup Coffee Maker, White Discount?

The carafe, however, is terrible. Half the coffee ends up on the counter. Also the coffeemaker can't handle espresso grinds-even when mixed with standard auto-drip grinds.

Save 55% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment