Saturday, June 28, 2014

Nespresso C60 Pixie Espresso Maker in Red + Nifty Capsule Coffee Carousel + 2 Stoneware Mugs

Nespresso C60 Pixie Espresso Maker in Red + Nifty Capsule Coffee Carousel + 2 Stoneware MugsLove it so far. Easy to use, easy to clean, easy to fill tank. I now understand what some reviewers had said about refilling the tank. You gotta lift the black top up (attached to the tank) and pull the tank up. The lid has hooks in the back which help the tank stay secured with the Nespresso C60. Awesome that it turns off after 9 minutes or so (although I make a habit of turning it off manually).

My dislikes: the capsules don't make enough coffee/espresso for my tastes so I use 2. I can live with that. The noise is a little loud, especially in the morning. But I know when it's being used so I make sure to yell out "Don't drip on the countertop"! My bundle came with a starter pack of capsules, about 16. The description didn't mention this so I had to find a Nespresso store to buy sleeves (a box of capsules) as this was for Xmas 2012. It also came with 2 coffee cups, which were not received, but the Seller did send them out as soon as they got my email. On a Saturday night. I was shocked but excited. Overall, a great little machine.

My main gripe: the color was not a RED that I was expecting. It looks more like a Clay Red or Brick Red. Still matches my glass backsplash though!

Save 30% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment