Sunday, June 29, 2014

Primula PES-3312 12-Cup Aluminum Stovetop Espresso Maker

Primula PES-3312 12-Cup Aluminum Stovetop Espresso MakerVery disappointed in this. I bought the 3 cup version and it worked perfectly, but 3 cups is one big cappuccino for me. I ordered the 12 cup because I used one while staying in the Dominican Republic. It was great. Enough coffee for me and my husband, with enough left over for an iced coffee in the afternoon.

I should have known something was wrong as soon as I opened it. The stem of funnel that holds the coffee is much narrower than either the 3 cup I bought or the 12 cup I used in the DR. The first time I used it, it was fine, but every time since then it makes about 2/3 as much as the 3 cup. 1/3 the water travels up the stem. The coffee just tastes burnt.

I've gone on line to find a replacement. There are none to be found.

Had handler broeken had to return it...

Incon venient.

bv vb bv bv gh fg df df er ty ghyyy

Buy Primula PES-3312 12-Cup Aluminum Stovetop Espresso Maker Now

I purchased this as a gift for my mother. It arrived a few days before my trip to see her and we opened it and used it together.

From the start, there was slight leaking around the band where the top screws to the bottom portion of the coffee maker. It was not too significant but I was keeping my eyes on it.

Towards the end of the week, unbeknownst to me, mom put the components in the dishwasher and ran it. The coffee maker was ruined. All of the exterior finish washed off, leaving it a dull, pewter color. When we tried to wipe out the interior by hand, the sponge came out nearly black and continued to shed its surface material to the point that we gave up and felt it would not be safe to use.

There was absolutely no material provided with the coffee maker, either on the box or inside with regard to any instructions for care or maintenance. While I would not personally have run it through the dishwasher, the impact of doing so was significant and made the coffee maker seem to be unsafe to use further.

Read Best Reviews of Primula PES-3312 12-Cup Aluminum Stovetop Espresso Maker Here

No comments:

Post a Comment