Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Bialetti Replacement Gasket & Filter for 9 Cup Espresso Maker

Bialetti Replacement Gasket & Filter for 9 Cup Espresso MakerThe gasket for the 9-cup moka maker is TOO small. I bought this same exact filter/gasket set at another store and found that the gasket was too small (3 3/16" outer ring, 2 1/2" inner ring) to create a proper seal for my Bialetti. Reading another post, I found that Espresso Zone sells a proper gasket. It is the GAS-310. I even measured my moka maker to be sure 3 3/8" outer ring, 2 3/4" inner ring. Good luck finding the correct one!

The Bialetti replaceent Gasket was very easy to install and bought new life back into my stovetop espresso pot. The pack of 3 gaskets with filter is an amazing deal.

Buy Bialetti Replacement Gasket & Filter for 9 Cup Espresso Maker Now

Fits my esspresso maker well and certainly saved me money. Otherwise, I would have to buy a new appliance.

Read Best Reviews of Bialetti Replacement Gasket & Filter for 9 Cup Espresso Maker Here

We need a new gasket for our Bialetti Venus espresso maker. To buy a replacement, I had to go to one site to find out many cups our espresso maker makes (based on the measurement of the coffee basket); then go to another cite and purchase a gasket for that size espresso maker. Long story short, the gasket is too small, I'm out $8.00 and back to square one. Don't know WHY the pictured gaskets can't mention what size they are... I suppose Bialetti wants you to keep purchasing gaskets until you accidentally get the correct size for the model you own.

Want Bialetti Replacement Gasket & Filter for 9 Cup Espresso Maker Discount?

I've been replacing the gasket for my stove-top espresso maker for a while and this makes it a perfect one.

Worth noting that my particular brand is no Bialetti but Pezetti. Same shape and size, so if you have a 9 cup Pezetti this is the right item for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment