Tuesday, August 19, 2014

High temperture silicone tubing .312 ID X .472, per foot.

High temperture silicone tubing .312 ID X .472, per foot.What can I say it was the correct hose to repair the leaking hoses on the Mr Coffee coffee maker. Shipping was fast .

After my noticing a leak from under my Mr. Coffee I inspected it. I found a small split in one of the tubes that goes from the water tank through the heat element. After many calls around my city, no one had the tube to replace it. This product worked.

Buy High temperture silicone tubing .312 ID X .472, per foot. Now

High-temperature tolerance makes this ideal for replacing worn-out hoses which connect the heating element to other portions of the coffee maker. It's also EXACTLY the same size as what was in there. Can't say it makes the coffee taste any better, but hey, the thing doesn't leak anymore, and it cost way less to fix than it would to buy a new one!

Read Best Reviews of High temperture silicone tubing .312 ID X .472, per foot. Here

This hose works great for my solar stove/boiler. It withstands the heat of the concentrator and is flexable allowing movement. Great poduct for a water boiler.

Want High temperture silicone tubing .312 ID X .472, per foot. Discount?

No comments:

Post a Comment