Monday, August 18, 2014

Stovetop Espresso Maker - Vev Vigano Kontessa Gold 6 cup size

Stovetop Espresso Maker - Vev Vigano Kontessa Gold 6 cup sizeAfter years of messy stove overflows and sloppy pouring, finally a stovetop espresso maker worth its price! The Vev-Vigano Kontessa Gold 12-cup size is perfect for two people who love espresso to have coffee together in the morning... Superb machining and design eliminate problems associated with cheapo aluminum pots--worth its somewhat steep pricetag. I bought a second one for my daughter, who works police dispatch in 12-hour nocturnal shifts. Recommended--best ever!

This makes a great couple of servings of espresso. It's just enough for me and my husband to split in the morning.

Buy Stovetop Espresso Maker - Vev Vigano Kontessa Gold 6 cup size Now

I've been using this for a year now, great product. Very well made, easy to use and clean. Now I'm hooked on espresso like coffee. Highly recommended.

Read Best Reviews of Stovetop Espresso Maker - Vev Vigano Kontessa Gold 6 cup size Here

I've been using this stovetop espresso maker for a few years, unfortunately...The water chamber appear to be coated with some teflon-like substance when I first purchased it, and soon became discolored in a multi-colored metallic way....I called espressozone.com who i had bought it from, and they said it was normal...packaging states that it's all stainless steel, but it isn't, for sure....I use filtered PUR water only, so it's not a water issue....I really dismissed it could be the cause of some of my health issues because it seemed so minor...but then I came across other review today that corroborate what I've thought all along...it's not normal and could cause health problems. I'm officially recycling it and getting a different one. I do use it 1-2 times a day, and yes it has some corrosion in the water chamber that is unexplainable, given that stainless steel is not supposed to be able to rust or corrode...I'd avoid this entire company's product line if I were you.

Want Stovetop Espresso Maker - Vev Vigano Kontessa Gold 6 cup size Discount?

BUYER BEWARE.

I was extremely disappointed in this pot. The plating on the horizontal bar which attaches the handle to the pot started to peel at the edges after a couple of uses. The handle is not parallel to the pot but on an angle. The edges inside the lid and the base are sharp. After cutting myself while washing the base, I learned to be more careful so now go through lots of sponges instead. I bought this as a gift and returned the first one. The seller authorization came along with a note saying they would want the other one back. Since it was a defective product I requested they pay for postage. Never received the return instructions. The second one had the same problem. Since I still had the first including the box, I noticed both had a slash on the boxes as if nicked with a box cutter. Since some suppliers mark boxes in this way when they are seconds, I wonder if these are seconds.

No comments:

Post a Comment