Saturday, August 16, 2014

No. 6 Cone Coffee Filter in Natural Brown (Set of 40)

No. 6 Cone Coffee Filter in Natural BrownI have been pleased with Melita coffee filters for years and even more so with the Natural Brown Cone Coffee Filters. I have had trouble getting the 6-Cup size at local stores and appreciate being able to get them through Amazon as a decent price.

Our area suddenly suffered a shortage of the 6 cup size of Melitta Coffee filters. No matter where I searched the shelves we're empty. I found these, ordered them and was relieved when they arrived!

Buy No. 6 Cone Coffee Filter in Natural Brown (Set of 40) Now

The #6 filters are becoming difficult to find but, you may buy them at Market Basket for $1.29, or Melitta's website for $1.99.

Read Best Reviews of No. 6 Cone Coffee Filter in Natural Brown (Set of 40) Here

Like everyone else, I have discovered that it is no longer possible to find the number 6 filters in local stores. I do not understand this. I live forty miles from New York City, hardly a wilderness area. However, I was happy to find the filters on Amazon. By combining the filters with another order, I was able to get free shipping.

Is brown better than white? Many people believe that since the brown filters require less processing than the white filters, i.e., white filters are bleached, the brown filters are better environmentally. I will go with that. My experience has been that the brown filters tend to break through more often than the white ones. These seem to be ok, but I do give them an extra fold where they are joined on the side and the bottom.

Want No. 6 Cone Coffee Filter in Natural Brown (Set of 40) Discount?

These are the same and as good as #4 filters, they are just larger. Perfect for my #6 plastic cone-drip coffee maker. Makes enough coffee to fill a quart Thermos.

No comments:

Post a Comment