Friday, August 15, 2014

Mr. Coffee BVMC-ECM22 Combination Steam Espresso and 10-Cup Coffeemaker, Black

Mr. Coffee BVMC-ECM22 Combination Steam Espresso and 10-Cup Coffeemaker, BlackThis machine was a wedding present. The espresso machine wouldn't stop steaming, the knob didn't work. I turned off and unplugged it and then it exploded in a pressurized, steam bomb full of espresso and GLASS! I have first and second degree burns and lacerations from broken glass. It was a BOMB literally. DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT EVER

I bought it and actually had descent cappuccino for just over a month and a half. The frother loses it's power or pressure capacity and cannot generate enough steam. I bought it specifically for cappuccino and feel I got robbed. I do use the regular coffee side more but would like a good cup of cappuccino every once and a while and this product has proven to me that it will not deliver that over any time longer than 45-60 days. Not a smart investment!

Buy Mr. Coffee BVMC-ECM22 Combination Steam Espresso and 10-Cup Coffeemaker, Black Now

I got this for Christmas to replace a wonderful coffee-cappucino maker that finally died. We loved it. So I bought this and couldn't make a capucinno if my life depended on it. Now I'm stuck with it and can't decide whether to through money down the tube and buy another unit or just suffer with regular coffee. I'm very upset about this. Theere is not enough steam availble to froth the milk. PLease if you are buying this for cappucino, please don't b uy it, IF you want just coffee and espresso, then this is fine. I didn't have the dripping carafe problem of others.

Read Best Reviews of Mr. Coffee BVMC-ECM22 Combination Steam Espresso and 10-Cup Coffeemaker, Black Here

I bought this coffee maker over a month ago. I am very happy with it. I am Cuban and expresso coffee is part of my heritage. I am 70 years old and I have drank expresso all my life. This machine makes the BEST expresso I have ever had AT HOME. It is dark and rich. Those that are not getting good expresso from this machine should try Bustelo or Pilon coffee because it has to be the coffee you are using that does not give you good coffee. If you cannot find it where you live, try to order some.

Want Mr. Coffee BVMC-ECM22 Combination Steam Espresso and 10-Cup Coffeemaker, Black Discount?

Love the fact that you can have a choice of making a simple cup of coffee, espresso, cappucino etc all in one machine. The side frother must be used right away when the espresso is being made. If you don't use it right away, the pressure of the heat won't be as strong to foam up your milk. The entire unit is not too big where it takes up a huge portion of the countertop. With the cheap price and multiple usage, it's your money's worth! Definetly recommend to the coffee lovers out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment