Friday, August 15, 2014

Alessi 9090/6 Stovetop Espresso Coffee Maker 6 Cup

Alessi 9090/6 Stovetop Espresso Coffee Maker 6 CupI don't even drink coffee, but I got a similar-looking one for my wife a couple of years ago looks the same except it doesn't have the black stripes around it. It's high-priced and I don't know why but it's stainless steel, not aluminum, takes a high polish, nice looking. But the main thing is, my wife loves it she has espresso twice a day, and for awhile she kept trying to use her Saeco machine, but it always needed expensive repairs and was kind of a hassle to use. For the last few months she's been using just this little pot, twice daily, it's fast and simple and works perfectly. There's no big production number required to get espresso into her system (that's good for me, too!). She can do without the crema, and she finds it makes as good or better espresso than she can buy anywhere. I could have gotten her a cheaper one that works just as well, probably, but this was a special gift so I didn't mind the extra cost. She loved that it's in MoMA. It's that kind of thing that makes a gift out of the ordinary.

Best stove top coffee top pot that I have used. I have tried 7-8 over the past 10 years. The end product may not be be an expresso by some standards, but it it will make 2 cups of hardy French or Italian roast. Compared to the competition, they last forever!! Most of the competition require parts replacement or use too much aluminum in their construction (shortens top top life). Pricey BUT, the Alessi folk's have figured it out.

Buy Alessi 9090/6 Stovetop Espresso Coffee Maker 6 Cup Now

No comments:

Post a Comment