Thursday, August 14, 2014

Delonghi Ec220cd

Delonghi Ec220cdI bought one from macys, I got it home and someone had already bought this particular unit because, the plastic had been opened etc. Anyways I continued to set it up and clean it out. I had everything setup and ready to go and no water would come out of the unit. I made sure the water container was seatted in place properly by removing and putting back in place several times. It would not deliver the water no matter what I tried. So I figured that is why it had been returned. So I went back to Macys and got another one this time making sure it was new. I got it home same stinking problem!!!!! NO WATER DELIVERY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why would it be so difficult to operate? Is there some wierd strange trick you have to perform over the unit before it will deliver water hmmmmmmmm, I dont know, like the song and saying goes... Aint nobody got time for that! Aint nobody got time for that! JUNK AND I WILL BE RETURNING THIS!!!! WHAT A WASTE OF TIME, AND STARBUCKS COFFEE!

No comments:

Post a Comment