Sunday, August 17, 2014

Remanufactured Jura-Capresso 13187 Impressa E8 Automatic Coffee and Espresso Center, Black

Remanufactured Jura-Capresso 13187 Impressa E8 Automatic Coffee and Espresso Center, BlackI ordered this remanufactured machine thinking that I would buy a brand-new one after I determined that I would use a home espresso coffee maker often and this machine would break down. I use it daily and I love it! It's is so easy to use and the coffee tastes just like Starbuck's coffee,which I used to buy daily. It has saved me tons of $$$ and I would recommend the remanufactured machines. When I got mine it looked absolutely BRAND NEW. No scratches, dents, or dings anywhere on it and it works fabulously.

This compact attractive machine is an excellent choice for use at home or perhaps a small office environment. The E8 makes creating expresso drinks easy and mess-free. It provides full control over the size and strength of each cup or shot you make.

Pros of this machine:

The machine and milk steamer both heat up quickly.

The water and bean containers are large enough that they do not require constant filling.

The machine is automatic. Press a button or two and the machine grinds beans, produces coffee, then discards used beans and self-cleans.

There is an available addon which converts the E8 to a super-automatic. This attachment will store milk in a refrigerated container and then auto-froth milk for cappucinos etc.

The machine can use both whole beans or pre-ground coffee.

The cleaning cycles are easy to perform and overall the machine is not difficult to maintain.

Most importantly, this machine makes an excellent cup of coffee or expresso drink. Other reviewers said "good as Starbucks," I say "better than Starbucks" if you use the right coffee beans.

NOTE: The milk steaming wand that comes standard with this machine is all most people would need. It works well for creating a couple of lattes or cappucinos. The Dual Frother Plus might be worth buying if you do a lot of entertaining and need to make a lot of drinks in a hurry.

Cons of this machine:

After making coffee the machine disposes of used coffee grounds in small internal container. This container fills up fast and needs to be emptied often.

The Clearyl water filters can be hard to find (but they are optional and only need to be changed every few months).

Each time the machine cleans itself, water pours from the spouts and collects in a shallow tray. The tray fills up quickly and becomes a gross mess of coffee residue, water and even mold (if you don't clean it often enough). I recommend that you keep a plastic cup near the machine and use it capture the water as it comes out. If you prevent the water from collecting in the tray it makes keeping the machine clean much easier.

In summary, I have never once regretted buying this machine. I have had one for almost two years with no significant problems. My machine paid for itself in less that a year in what I saved not going to Starbucks and other cafes.

Buy Remanufactured Jura-Capresso 13187 Impressa E8 Automatic Coffee and Espresso Center, Black Now

I bought the remanufactured machine. I honestly cannot tell that it isn't new. There was nothing to indicate that it was a remanufactured unit.

The coffee the machine makes is creamy. Literally. I used to put a fair amount of sugar and milk in my drip coffee which always tasted bitter to me. I put just a dash of sugar and no milk in this coffee. It's that much better.

I'm using french roast beans and the mild setting to make an americano coffee. I haven't used the machine to make expresso. Not sure when I'll get around to that.

You do not have to clean this machine very often. I refill the water daily, clean out the grinds and tray about one a week and have not yet had to do the cleaning routine (suggested every 200 cups). This machine is very easy to use and doesn't require a lot of maintenance (like the weekly cleaning other machines require).

Overall, highly recommended and worth the money if you like to drink lots of coffee.

Read Best Reviews of Remanufactured Jura-Capresso 13187 Impressa E8 Automatic Coffee and Espresso Center, Black Here

I bought this machine for my husband for Christmas. He's hard to please when it comes to coffee and nothing less than Starbuck's will do. He absolutely loves this machine. It's easy to use, lets you choose your coffee strength and even cleans itself! It tells you when it's low on coffee beans or water. Now he can have his Starbuck's quality coffee at home.

Want Remanufactured Jura-Capresso 13187 Impressa E8 Automatic Coffee and Espresso Center, Black Discount?

First, I want to point out that the seller (JL HUfford Coffee & Tea) was very slow and lacked communication. The item did not even ship until after 8 days of ordering it. When I tried to contact the seller they were very slow to respond.

As far as the unit itself goes, I am very pleased with the quality of coffee it makes. When using beans it works really well and is worth the money! However, if you plan on using pre-ground coffee you should know that it wastes a lot of coffee. Although the part you put the grounds into says 2 scoop max, it usually takes me 3-4 scoops just to get one decent sized cup of coffee! Maybe the machine has a defect and that is why it was initially refurbished, but if this is how it is supposed to work then it is pretty bad. However, with the great price I got on this since it is a refurb, I find it well worth the price. As long as you can ignore the issue with the pre-ground coffee, the machine is great.

Cleaning is very easy you just slide a tray out and dump it in the trash. As others have suggested here, it is a good idea to let the draining be done into a cup that you dump instead of into the tray. This makes it much easier to clean when you just need to dump the grounds in the trash.

UPDATE: I would now give this item 5 stars if it would let me... The grains issue was actually not with the machine at all. We were under the impression that you put a scoop or two in there and it should make coffee for a few cups. But the way it actually seems to work is you put the amount of coffee you want it to use for ONE cup of coffee. So if you put two scoops in, it is going to make a really strong cup of coffee because it will use all the grounds. If you only put one scoop it will still make one cup of coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment