Saturday, October 26, 2013

Didiesse Frog Espresso Machine For E.S.E Pods in Black

Didiesse Frog Espresso Machine For E.S.E Pods in BlackI wish I could give this a better rating. The 'jaws' clamp down on the ese pods and make a great cup of espresso. The large water storage unit is clean and a great idea. the only problem was that after approximately 80 cups the pump burned out and the warranty service is in Italy.

I have had this machine for 4 months now and I've used it to demo coffee pods that I sell in multiple small businesses around the area I live in.

It has gone through 2 boxes of 200 pods each (so 400 pods) and it has never had a problem. I just like the way it really clamps down on the pods forcing ALL the water and pressure trough the coffee and not out on the sides. It works great for me and the fact that I can just pop in water bottles in the "tank" is just great and avoids a whole lot of mess and spills.

Compared to other machines I've had it just performs better. And I am not sure about after sales assistance, but my guess is that getting in touch with whom it was purchased for should get the help needed, or alternatively, it's not exactly a space rocket, any decent repair shop should be able to fix it.

Buy Didiesse Frog Espresso Machine For E.S.E Pods in Black Now

No comments:

Post a Comment